The following visitation policy will take effect, Wednesday June 1, 2022.
Only adult visitors will be permitted (18 years of age and above) during the hours of 9:00 am and 9:00 pm for non-COVID patients.
Visitors are welcome to visit as follows:
- Inpatient: One visitor at a time
- Inpatient/Outpatient Surgery & Invasive Procedures: One visitor may stay in the designated waiting area until procedure/surgery is complete. Following procedure/surgery, the inpatient policy will apply if the patient is admitted. If procedure/surgery ends later than 7 PM, the visitor will be permitted to stay until it is complete. Then, he/she will be asked to return when visitation hours opens the next day.
- Emergency Room: One visitor depending on condition of patient. If the patient is admitted, the inpatient visitation policy will apply
- Labor and Delivery: One visitor at a time. This may include a spouse/partner or a person designated by the patient.
- NICU: Up to two visitors for the duration of the stay. No rotating/alternating visitors for NICU patients.
- Mental Health: One visitor at a time from 4p-6p
- Hospice/end-of-life: One visitor will be permitted at a time
COVID-19 Positive Patients: No visitors at this time, unless patient is end of life with approval for visitation from administration/AOC.
Visitors must commit to:
Follow all hospital infection control policies:
- Sanitize hand on arrival, before entering the patient’s room and upon leaving the patient’s room
- Wear mask at all times covering nose and mouth
- Avoid touching items in the patient’s room/bathroom
- Only visit the patient room; do not visit other areas of the hospital
- Leave promptly at the end of visiting hours